Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"All About me " ( ♥ ApRiL jOy ♥ )

Hello People!
         So here I am gOing to talk about my self, so if u dont wanna take a nap, dont READ it..! >_< haha just kidding!
So lets get started, im ApRiL jOy, if u dont wana say my whOle name u cAn call me A.j  or April, that would be better. Ok so im going to say the things that I like doing and my likes.. and here they are:
♥ Beauty stuff, fashion,hairstyling, shopping( addict shopper) x )
♥ Getting some ideas from other people.
♥ Listening to other peoples advice. (interesting advice, the things that i wana hear)
♥ Working out (it keeps my body to be in a good shape and my skin..haha everybody knOws that.)
♥ I love gOin everywheres, takin a vacation trip (uuuh i just love it to be outside.. :) except when its super  hOOOt outside..
♥ gEtting tO knOw Other peOple,tAlking tO them about so and so..hehe
♥ im gOin tO love it mOre whEn i gO to visit or stay in  jApan..haha bUt i gOtta wAit and finish my schOol first..(thats my plan but still not sure coz i wana go back to the philippines too..)
                                                     ♥ THE END OF THE LIKES FOR NOW♥


      Ok describing myself is a bit scAry for me (haha) bcOz im shOrt (4"8") soo short,cute they say,pretty they say.. but i dont knOw haha..dOnt feel cute  and pretty at all ..but still ..this is the way GOD made me  and i need to be thankfull for that and be just me, trying nOt to change myself  to be somebody else coz sometimes i get jealous of other people,they look perfect but i always say nobody is perfect,they can have imperfection too like me and all the other  people. I just need to have more confidence to myself and u do too!.      
           ♥ U can always ask me anything or talk to me anytime if u want to.. :) im always here..
* So guys this is  for now its already late ..haha its 1:07 in the morning and im still awake havent done everything i shouldve done earlier,so im goin to continue this when i have the time*