Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Avon Products Review

Hi Guys!!
     So here's my AVON products review, I tried to make a review for all of em but i havent used the other ones bcoz i've been staying at home so i dont feel like putting on make up.Im having problems with my skin right now bcoz Ive been staying up all night till early morning, I guess thats the reason my pimples are here on my FACE!!!. >.< ..Oow well i hOpe this rEview will hElp.. ..O.o

Glazewear Shine LipGloss
(iced pink)
This lipgloss is Awesome!! I love it but without using a lipbalm first i dont like it bcoz its a lil bit sticky, l like it bcoz the color look simple and cute.. :) When you want to look more simple ,i really reccomend this and it would be really good if ur going for an ulzzang look. I bought it when it was on sale so it was really cheap.
 

GlimmerStick brow definer
(i got the soft black)
this eyebrow definer is Ok i guess,coz when i first used it its kinda obvious that i used a eyebrow pencil but I still like it though. So im goin to try it again next time with a smudger, if im goin to choose from eyebrow definer pencil and a eyebrow cake powder, im goin to pick the eyebrow cake powder coz its better than the pencil, it wont be that obvious.

Glimmerstick waterproof eyeliner
(blackest night)

Supershock waterproof mascara
(black)
SuperMagnify Mascara
(black)
I loOve this mascara cOz it dOesnt clump , it makes your eyes lOok u hAve mOre eyelashes, i just only use this for my bottom lashes cOz i dont really feel like putting mascara on my top lashes 

No comments: